Using Your Fertility Journey to Step Into Your Purpose – Spenser Brassard
Spenser Brassard wants to live in a world filled with conscious women who use their fertility journey as a gift to step into their purpose, learn to love life through all it’s ups and downs and raise incredible human beings.
As a certified Life Coach, she’s helped hundreds of women, all around the world, get pregnant by gaining back their confidence, letting go of the pull society has on them and most all, to love and nurture themselves as much as they will their new born baby.
On this episode, Spenser:
- Tells the story of her personal fertility journey and how she became a fertility coach.
- Talks about common setbacks in thought process and mindset that women often experience when trying to conceive.
- Explains how she helps women make the shift to create harmony of mind, body, and spirit.
- Describes what it means to “consciously create your baby.”
- Tells us why it’s important to love your life now.
- Parting piece of wisdom: “The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are trusting in your own strength.”
Connect with Spenser:
About the Author
Stephanie is a podcast host, entrepreneur, holistic wellness advocate, singer, and CrossFit enthusiast.