Sensuality, Pleasure, and Fertility – Sarah Louisignau
Sarah Louisignau is the Transformation Doula. She has committed to exploring what is below the surface, and through a career as a Transformative Bodyworker, Women’s Sensuality and Fertility Coach, and Birth Professional, she has culminated over 1,000 hours and a decade of study – uncovering truth in the human relationship with self and other. She works with individuals and couples in deep-dive bodywork and coaching alliances.
On this episode, Sarah:
- Shares the story of how she came to her current career.
- Explains why she thinks “infertility” is a symptom rather than a disease state.
- Talks about how many of us have closed the door to experiencing pleasure.
- Discusses the difference between sexuality and sensuality.
- Gives suggestions for where to begin when reopening yourself to pleasure.
- Offers a free discovery call for anyone who may be interested in working with her.
- Parting wisdom: “Your body is not wrong for desiring.”
Connect with Sarah Louisignau:
About the Author
Stephanie is a podcast host, entrepreneur, holistic wellness advocate, singer, and CrossFit enthusiast.