Reproductive Endocrinologist Takes a Holistic Approach – Dr. Joseph B. Davis
DR. JOSEPH B. DAVIS DO, FACOG is Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and also reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He specializes in providing medical and surgical treatment for infertility. As an Osteopathic physician, Dr. Davis addresses family building with a holistic approach incorporating wellness, nutrition, and patient-centered individualized care. He is a member of several professional societies and has lectured around the world.
On this episode, Dr. Davis:
- Shares how he got into this field and specialty.
- Explains how his approach differs from other reproductive endocrinologists.
- Talks about how and why he educates and empowers patients.
- Tells what it means to take a holistic or integrative approach to fertility.
- Describes how he finds a diagnosis.
- Introduces us to some of his research.
- Encourages couples to take a break from “trying” every once in a while.
- Shares a parting piece of wisdom: “Don’t be afraid to say you want assistance.”
Connect with Dr. Davis:
About the Author
Stephanie is a podcast host, entrepreneur, holistic wellness advocate, singer, and CrossFit enthusiast.