Why Join a Support Group? – Nicolle Hays
Nicolle Hays is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Vice President of Kansas City Infertility Awareness. After experiencing infertility herself, adopting a son, and going on to have another son naturally, Nicolle now leads the KCIA infertility support group, which meets monthly and provides a safe space for women and men to share and support one another.
On this episode, Nicolle:
- Talks about how KCIA started and what it is.
- Shares her personal fertility story.
- Tells us what it’s been like for her to lead the KCIA support group.
- Describes how she has seen others benefit from the group, including sharing some truly inspiring stories.
- Talks about an upcoming FREE conference April 29, 2017 (click here for more info)
Connect with Nicolle Hays:
Join Stephanie’s Facebook support group: Hopeful & Whole
About the Author
Stephanie is a podcast host, entrepreneur, holistic wellness advocate, singer, and CrossFit enthusiast.