Essential Oils and Fertility – Stephanie Risinger
Stephanie Risinger is a Fertility & Emotions Coach, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, host of the Holistic Fertility and Wellness podcast, and a Holistic Wellness Advocate.
After a 9 year fertility journey, Stephanie now has a beautiful baby girl. She shares her story as often as possible, as well as all the things she found helpful along the way, in an effort to bring hope and healing to others.
On this episode, Stephanie:
- Tells the story of how she started using essential oils.
- Explains what essential oils are and how to use them.
- Aromatically, topically, internally (only Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade).
- Gives details about using essential oils to support fertility.
- Hormone balance: Geranium, Clary Sage, Thyme, Fennel, Lemon
- Blood sugar balance: Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Peppermint
- Libido: Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Clary Sage
- Stress Reduction: Citrus oils (Lemon, Wild Orange), Lavender, Frankincense
- Offers free 45 minute skype appointments to discuss your own health concerns and which essential oils may be of benefit to you. Click here to schedule your appointment.
- Links to additional information:
Stay connected with Stephanie Risinger:
About the Author
Stephanie is a podcast host, entrepreneur, holistic wellness advocate, singer, and CrossFit enthusiast.